This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

- Top Ten Tuesday - Top ten 2015 releases I didn't read

January 12, 2016


Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I've done a TTT post and I missed it you know? Making lists, thinking about every book I've read, or in this case, haven't read....
This week, I will be sharing with you the ten books that came out in 2015 that I wanted to read but never did. Here they are:



The night we said yes, by Lauren Gibaldi



This one seems like such a fun contemporary book! I don't have a good excuse for that one, simply the fact that I already had a huge TBR pile!

An ember in the ashes, by Sabaa Tahir



I've heard only positive reviews about this book and I am planning on picking it up soon. When exactly? I have no clue! But soon!

None of the above, by I.W. Gregorio



A story about a girl who discovers she was born intersex? Where do I sign up? Seriously, 2015 have been a GREAT year for YA diversity and this book is the first one dealing with this kind of situation! I actually saw this book this weekend, but I already had four in my hand and decided to wait for next time. But I will read it! I swear!

Firewalker (The world walker trilogy book 2), by Josephine Angelini



To be frank, I wasn't a fan of the first book of this trilogy. But it was one of those books that ends in a sort of cliffhanger and makes all the negative aspects of it fade away. But even though I plan of finishing this series, I wasn't in a hurry to get my hands on it.

The fill in boyfriend, by Kasie West



I love myself some cute contemporary romance! And I wish I had known about this book this summer, when I was desperately trying to find THE perfect summer read. Now that I know about it, I'm waiting until after winter to read it because it just wouldn't fit the mood, you know?

Suicide notes from beautiful girls, by Lynn Weingarten



I'm really intrigued by this one, but not over-the-top intrigued. So I might check it out at the library? I'm not sure... But I'll definitely read it someday.

Vangeance Road, by Erin Bowman



Not gonna lie, I fell in love with this cover. It is so pretty and so different from the normal book covers! And then I read the synopsis and decided that I had to read this book. It just haven't found it yet. But I will. And when I do... I'll enjoy it!

Mosquitoland, by David Arnold



I heard about this one and it didn't really spark my interest, But over time, it kind of grew on me and it's only at the end of 2015 that I realized that I really wanted to read Mosquitoland!

Weird girl and what's his name, by Meagan Brotheres



The mere title make me want to read this book and I simply haven't found it yet.

The Alex Crow, by Adnrew Smith



Last but not least, Alex Crow. If you know me a little, you know how much I love Andrew Smith and you also know that I will read anything and everything he writes, even if it was an instruction manual. I always keep an eye out for this book, but it's never there and I'm starting to think that I'll have to order it online...



That's it! Now tell me:

What books did you want to read but never got the chance to read in 2015? Are any of them on my list? If so, which one should I read first?

Have a good day lovelies!

Sophie