This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

These 10 books are starting to look dusty... - Top Ten Tuesday

August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created by the lovely gals over at The Broke and the Bookish

Hello cupcakes!

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the books that have been on our shelves since before we started blogging.
For my part, that was a little more than a year ago and as I was going through my TBR pile, I was pleased to realized that none of my books had been there for more than a year! So I'm tweaking this week's topic a bit and I'm simply going to share with you ten books that I've owned for quite some time now.



Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson 3), by Patricia Briggs


I don't want to read too many books in the same series in a row for fear of getting sick of them. So 

Bone crossed (Mercy Thompson 4), by Patricia Briggs


Same as the first one.

The summer I learned to fly


Truth is, I started this book but never got into it. I'll have to give it a second chance. Someday.

Soundless, by Richelle Mead


This one I received in one of Owlcrate subscription box. I love Richelle Mead, but I'm not all that into the story... 

Da Vinci's Tiger, by L. M. Elliott


Another one that came in a box from Owlcrate. I wasn't really into this one when I got it, but now that I'm reading the synopsis again, it does sound pretty interesting! 

The Sword of Sumer (Magnus Chase 1), by Rick Riordan


I bought this book the minute it came out in October last year. And now October is coming around again and still Magnus Chase sits on my shelf, unread. 

Adulting, how to become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) steps, by Kell Williams Brown


I started this one and my plan was to slowly make my way through it, but my plan failed and I haven't touched this book in months! Oups!

A Midsummer Night's Scream, by R. L. Stine


I just haven't gotten around to this one yet, my only excuse being that I've been reading newer books instead.

Fat Vampire, by Adam Rex


I started this one. The ending was slow so I stopped. I want to give it a second chance. 

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices 1), by Cassandra Clare


I was actually about a hundred pages in, but I started a new book and we all know how it goes from there...


***


This was fun! These are ten books that have been on my shelf for a LONG time and looking at them while writing this post made me excited about reading some of them again!

What books have you been collecting but not reading?

Have a lovely day!

Sophie