This Blog
This Blog
(0)
No Results

True words of wisdom

August 25, 2016
Hi cupcakes!
My intention with this post was to make some cool graphics with quotes I find inspiring, but I've been getting ready to move and frankly, making graphics was the last thing on my mind. Instead, you'll have to enjoy the wonderful quotes I picked out for you by simply... reading them!



But we have lots of reasons to feel emotional. Life isn't fair. There's nothing wrong with emotion Flan. That's how we know we're alive. It's good.
Lisa Moore - Flannery

“Since we're all going to die, it's obvious that when and how don't matter.”
Albert Camus - The Stranger

“It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.”
Neil Gaiman - The Graveyard Book

“The best ideas are always the simplest.” 
Jesse Andrews - Me, Earl and the dying girl

“I can control what happens in the chemistry lab. There's a formula and an equation, and I know exactly what the reaction will be when I mix one thing with another. Life, not so much. Love, not at all. No matter what elements you combine, you really have no idea what happens next. It's scary not knowing what comes next. But not knowing might also be the best part.
Firsts - Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

“You've a good heart. Sometimes that's enough to see you safe wherever you go. But mostly, it's not.”
Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere

“Things can turn out differently, Apollo. That's the nice thing about being human. We only have one life, but we can choose what kind of story it's going to be.”
Rick Riordan - The Hidden Oracle


Have a lovely day!
Sophie